How much money do you need to study in Australia?
Study in Australia from Vietnam Student?
- Australia is a country like no other. With its stunning landscapes, friendly people and unique culture, it's no wonder that Australia is such a popular tourist destination. But did you know that Australia is also one of the best places to study in the world to start your educational journey?
- International students choose to study in Australia, since it has an excellent higher education system, with world-class universities offering programs in a wide range of subjects. So whether you're looking to study popular courses like business, engineering, or unique ones like performing arts or music, you'll be able to find a course to suit your needs. So why not consider to study in Australia?
How is the education system in Australia from vietnam?
One of the benefits for international students to study in Australia is the focus on providing innovative teaching-learning experiences. The Australian education system is at the forefront of integrating new technologies into it’s curriculum, giving students the skills they need to be career-ready.Here are some reasons why you should study in Australia:
- The quality of education at Australian universities is excellent, with 8 of them ranked in the Top 100 globally.
- The Australian Qualification Framework defines the educational qualification standards in Australia (AQF).
- Universities are often located in capital cities that offer a high quality of life for students.
- Every year, the government provides over $200 million in scholarships for international students.
- You'll be able to live, work and experience another culture, all while enjoying plenty of attractions and transport infrastructure.
So if you're looking for a top-quality education, Australia is definitely the place to be!
Cost of Living in Australia
Type of Expense
Study Expenses in Australia for International Students
Study Programme Level
Approximate Fees (in AUD) Per Annum
English language Courses
AUD 350 to 500 weekly (varies based on the course duration)
Vocational Education and Training (VET)
AUD 6000 to AUD 25,000 annually
AUD 28,000 to 43,000 annually
AUD 28,000 - 50,000 annually
AUD 28,000 - $60,000 annually
Accommodation expenses in Australia for international students
Hostel and Guesthouses
AUD 90 to 170 per week
AUD 95 to 250 per week
AUD 110 to 300 per week
AUD 235 to 470 per week
AUD 185 to 500 per week
Top Australian Universities for Vietnamese Students
- Australian National University (ANU)
- University of Sydney
- University of Melbourne
- University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- University of Queensland (UQ)
- Monash University
- University of Western Australia (UWA)
- University of Adelaide
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- University of Wollongong
Student Visa Requirements to study in Australia?
There are many additional benefits to the student visa in Australia, including the post-study work rights. The PSWR allows students to stay in the country and work after they have finished their studies. The process can be a little bit daunting, but with the right advice, you should be able to breeze through it with ease. If you're looking to study abroad in Australia, you'll need to apply for the Australian Student Visa Subclass 500. This is the most common type of student visa in Australia for those coming from overseas.
If you're an international student looking to Study in Australia for more than 12 weeks, you'll need to apply for an Australian Student Visa.
The student subclass 500 visa went into effect in July 2016 and allows students to stay in Australia for up to five years from their date of registration. The standard application fee for an Australian visa is 620 AUD.
In order to be granted a subclass 500 student visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- be enrolled in a full-time on-campus program
- have Overseas Student Health Cover or be a part of an excluded group
- be at least 6 years old
- if under 18 years old, have documentation of a welfare arrangement
Scholarships to Study in Australia
There are many opportunities for international students to receive scholarships in Australia. The Australian government as well as some of the most prestigious universities in the country offer scholarships to help fund students' tuition, living expenses and stay. These scholarships can help you immensely in your academic and professional career pursuits.
Australia has a lot of funding programs to support social and economic development in developing countries. One such program is called the Australian Awards Scholarships. The Australian Awards scholarships are funded by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, supporting Southeast Asian students through scholarships to study in Australian universities. The aim of the Australian Awards Scholarships is to focus on building bilateral agreements, and improve more than a dozen areas such as humanitarian aid, sustainable infrastructure construction, mental health awareness and community engagement. The Australia Awards Scholarships provide high-achieving young leaders with a fully funded masters degree and a living stipend. Applicants must commit to spending at least five years working in the region after graduation. The scholarship recipient must also sign a contract with the Australian government and comply with its conditions.
Destination Australia Scholarship for Vietnamese Students
The Australian Government’s Destination Australia Program offers a number of scholarships to international students studying or aiming to study in the country. The government will provide up to $15,000 a year for any one student, and an Australian tertiary institution can apply for one scholarship on behalf of multiple students.
Australia Government Research Training Program (RTP)
The RTP scholarship is a great way for international students to finance their research doctorate or master's degree. Funding is provided by the government as a grant to higher education institutes, so applications need to be sent directly to the university you wish to attend. With this support, you'll be able to focus on your studies and reach your academic goals. The application process, deadlines, and selection criteria are unique to each university – the university websites usually provide all the relevant information. You could even get reimbursed for tuition fees or other basic living expenses on a case-by-case basis.
Overseas Student Health Cover insurance to study in Australia from Vietnam?
As an international student in Australia, it is important to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). This health cover will ensure that you can access medical care during your stay in Australia. If you have family members who are accompanying you, they should also make sure to have a health cover.
If you're planning to do what to study in australia, you'll need to apply for a student visa – and one of the key requirements is having Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). This insurance policy helps cover the cost of any medical treatment you might need while you study in Australia. In addition to being mandatory, OSHC is also very beneficial as it offers a wide range of coverage. So if you're looking to make the most of your time in Australia, be sure to get OSHC!
There is no denying that the healthcare system in Australia is top-notch. However, this level of care comes at a cost – which is why purchasing OSHC is a wise financial decision. There are many providers of this type of health insurance, and the average annual cost for a single student is $460-$500. By investing in OSHC, you can rest assured knowing that you will be taken care of in the event of an illness or injury.
Student VISA in Australia
To study in Australia, you need to apply for a student visa. The type of student visa you will need depends on the length and the type of course you choose to study.
- Choose the course you want to study and enrol with an approved education provider in Australia.
- Meet the visa's health and character requirements. This may include having a medical examination done and obtaining a police clearance certificate.
- Provide evidence of your financial capacity to cover your tuition fees and living expenses while in Australia.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Submit a completed visa application, including any supporting documents required.
It is a good idea to start the visa application process as early as possible, as it can take several weeks or even months to complete. The best part is that you can apply for a student visa in Australia from anywhere in the world. Once your visa application is lodged, you can view its status through your ImmiAccount.
How long is an Australian Student Visa valid?
The validity of a student visa for Australia depends on the length of your course. If you are studying a course that is longer than 10 months, your student visa will typically be valid for the duration of your course, plus an additional six months to allow you time to travel or find work after you have completed your studies. If you are studying a course that is less than 10 months in length, your student visa will typically be valid for the duration of your course, plus an additional two months.
If you want to extend your stay in Australia after your student visa expires, you will need to apply for a different visa. You may be eligible to apply for a temporary graduate visa, which will allow you to work in Australia for a certain period of time after you have completed your studies. Alternatively, you may be able to apply for a different work or travel visa, depending on your circumstances.
Conditions for Studying in Australia
There are a few general conditions that apply to all students who wish to study in Australia:
- You must have been accepted into a course of study at an approved education provider in Australia.
- You must be able to financially support yourself while studying in Australia. This may include paying for tuition fees, accommodation, and other living expenses.
- You must meet the visa's health and character requirements. This may include having a medical examination and obtaining a police clearance certificate.
- You must have sufficient English language skills to participate in your course of study.
In addition to these general conditions, your student visa may also be subject to specific conditions that apply to your individual circumstances. These conditions may include, for example, the requirement to maintain satisfactory attendance and progress in your studies, or the requirement to maintain private health insurance while in Australia.
It is important to carefully review the conditions of your student visa and ensure that you meet all of the requirements. If you fail to meet the conditions of your student visa, it may get cancelled.
Top 5 Reasons to Study in Australia
- Quality education: Australia has a reputation for providing high-quality education, with many of its universities ranking among the best in the world.
- Diverse study options: Australia offers a wide range of study options, from undergraduate and postgraduate degrees to vocational training and research programs.
- Multicultural society: Australia is a multicultural society with a diverse population, which makes it a welcoming place for international students.
- Work opportunities: International students in Australia are allowed to work part-time while studying, which can help cover living expenses and provide valuable work experience.
Beautiful and safe: Australia is known for its beautiful beaches, national parks, and other natural attractions, as well as its low crime rates. These factors make it an appealing place to live and study.
What are the best universities to study in Australia?
As an international student, if you look at rankings such as the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and the QS World University Rankings, you will be able to choose some of the best universities to study in Australia.
One of the advantages of studying in Australia is that Australian universities focus on providing students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen careers. With today’s improved technology, students can engage in their studies and prepare for their future while enjoying all that the country has to offer.
There are plenty of best universities to study in Australia. All of them are highly ranked and well-known around the world, giving you plenty of opportunities to meet some of the top educators. Whether you're looking for a world-class education or simply want to enjoy all that Australia has to offer, there's a university here that's perfect for you.
As a world-renowned knowledge city, Melbourne is home to many international organizations’ development and research operations. The city ranks tenth in the world for employability, making it a great place to live and work.
There are many reasons why students from all over the world choose to study in Australia. The country's renowned universities offer a wide variety of courses, and its qualified educators provide innovative teaching-learning experiences. Additionally, Australia is a vast and beautiful country that has much to offer international students. From its stunning natural scenery to its lively cities, there is something for everyone in Australia.
If you're a foreign student looking to study in Australia, you may be eligible for a scholarship. AECC Global can help you with tips and advice on how to apply for scholarships and increase your chances of getting funding. Contact us today to learn more.
The cost of your tuition depends on the type of degree you choose and the school you attend. For example, veterinary and medical degrees tend to be more expensive than other degrees. On average, tuition at an Australian tertiary institution ranges from AUD 20,000 to AUD 30,000 per year
International Student Scholarships to study in Australia?
Australia is a great place to study for international students. The education system is world-renowned and considered one of the best in the world. The Australian government has invested over AUD$ 300 million in scholarships for international students studying in Australia.
There are many scholarships available in Australia that can help you take advantage of this great opportunity. Scholarships to study in Australia are offered by the Australian government, educational institutions, and a variety of other public and private organisations. With so many options available, you can find a scholarship that suits your needs and helps you make the most of your education.
There are many scholarships available for students looking to study in Australia. The Australian government offers scholarships to study in Australia for full-time undergraduate, master's, and professional studies. The below listed study related expenses are covered by the scholarships:
- Establishment allowance: This covers the cost of the student's return flight to Australia.
- Living allowance: This covers the cost of living expenses while in Australia.
- Fees for academics and other obligations: This covers the cost of tuition and other required fees.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC): This is a form of basic health care that is required for all international students studying in Australia.
Our Australia Student Placement Services
Australia has a stringent visa system in place, but we can help guide you through the process and give you the best chance of success.
Here’s how it works:
- Register With AECC Global By Filling the Enquiry Form On This Page And Talk With An Education Counsellor
- Sit For An English Test (PTE-A/ IELTS) And Gather Other Requirements
- Apply to institutions
- Receive Institution Offer Letter
- Collect Student Visa Documents
- Pay Tuition Fee And Ecoe
- Lodge Student Visa Medical
- Collect Visa Grant Letter
- Pre-Departure Services At AECC Global
Speak with our experts
To get in touch with our expert team, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.
Speak with our experts
To get in touch with our expert team, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.
What our students say about us
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our satisfied students are saying about us
With the Master of Nursing Practice program, I will be able to fulfill my career goal. The program involves intensified clinical practice, which I believe is the best way to enhance one’s knowledge of the discipline. Activities which involve discussion of the global perspectives of nursing will equip me with knowledge to be a globally competitive nurse.
I will take Advanced Diploma of Information Technology at Southern Cross Education Institute as a continuation of the course I have studied here in the Vietnam that gained me a vocational education. I wanted to study this course because I know that what I will learn from their curriculum can be used to my advantage once I apply for a job in my home county or in Japan.
Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT), which offers a course in Early Childhood Education and Care. The institute has high quality education, which provides the most up -to-date techniques and effective teaching strategies, and I believe that is what I need to help me shape my career